AAJ Education – Case Plus: The Next Step in Developing and Testing Your Trial Story
November 30, 2011 – December 3, 2011
Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
Focus groups are invaluable tools for exploring key issues in your case before taking it into the courtroom. Register for Case Plus: The Next Step in Developing and Testing Your Trial Story to benefit from not one, but three focus groups—now with extended focus group time spent on your case. And you can bring a second member of your trial team from your firm at no additional cost.
Case Plus Helps at Every Stage of Your Case
- Explore the biases and beliefs surrounding your case in order to develop a discovery plan and case themes
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of your case in order to develop your trial strategy
- Get feedback on your trial story
- Find the trouble spots in your trial story before you go to trial
Open Only to AAJ Plaintiff Members (Regular, Life, Sustaining, President’s Club, and Leaders Forum) and AAJ’s Paralegal Affiliates.
Your Registration Includes
- 31* hours of continuing legal education and NCA credits, which can be applied toward AAJ’s professional recognition programs
- Recorded workshops with personalized critiques
- Comprehensive reference materials distributed on a USB drive for your convenience
- Complimentary opening night dinner
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast and coffee
Call us. We’ll provide you with names and phone numbers of previous attendees of AAJ Education programs who will be pleased to answer your questions. Or, if you prefer to speak with a course advisor or faculty member, we will arrange that as well. Call 800.622.1791 or 202.965.3500, extension 8612.
A limited number of rooms will be held at the Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel in Nashville, TN for program registrants. AAJ has a special group rate of $155 single/double room, $175 triple room or $195 quad room, plus 15.25% tax and $2.50 per night city tax through November 7. To make a reservation, please click here.
Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
623 Union Street
Nashville, TN 37219
Please call the Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel directly for changes to your hotel reservation within 72 hours of your arrival. You must book through AAJ to receive the special rate. If for unforeseen reasons this program is canceled, AAJ cannot be financially responsible for airline tickets and hotel visits.
Click here to learn more about AAJ’s Professional Recognition Programs, Achievement Recognition Program (ARP) and Advanced Studies in Trial Advocacy (ASTA), or call 800.622.1791 or 202.965.3500, ext. 8612.
The Achievement Recognition Program (ARP) provides Advocate, Fellow, and Diplomate recognition to AAJ members. To gain ARP credits, submit a certificate of attendance for every seminar, college, and convention you attend.
* Number of credits may vary depending on calculation method used by individual state accreditation agencies. AAJ is a State Bar of California MCLE-approved provider.
AAJ Education will make every effort to ensure that its meetings are held in facilities that are fully accessible to persons with mobility disabilities. If you plan to attend our program and need special facilities or assistance relating to a disability, please call 800-622-1791 or
202-965-3500, ext. 8612.
Please note that all cancellations for our programs must be submitted in writing. Cancellations received by November 16, 2011 will result in a refund less a 10% administrative charge. Cancellations received November 17-29, 2011 will result in a voucher for the entire registration fee which may be applied toward any AAJ Education college or seminar held within one calendar year of the date of issue. Requests for refunds or vouchers received after November 29, 2011 will not be honored. Fax or email your cancellation to the registrar at 202.625.7084 or email@example.com.